Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Juelz Santana Tells MTV Cam'ron Was C-Blockin His Collaborations!




Now that he recently got out of his legal obligation to Cam's Diplomat Records, the 23-year-old is signed directly to Def Jam. Cam actually broke the news to New York radio personality Miss Info, saying he'd sold Juelz's contract over to the label for a handsome price.

"I was upset about the part of me being 'sold for $2 million,' " Santana told MTV News, standing in front of his New Jersey studio on Thursday. "At times like this, nobody is trying to 'sell' me. I could have come out and said, 'Oh, yeah, Cam got bought out.' But I didn't go that route. They just gotta watch me move. We gonna make it hot."


Over the past few years, Juelz has tried to make guest appearances on some of his peers' songs, but he said Cam wouldn't clear the collaborations. In some cases, such as a Nike commercial and Chris Brown's "Run It!," the head of the Dipset sued the people Santana worked with for compensation.
Story continues

The saga continues as Juelz airs out all of Dipset's dirty laundry. Cam'ron they trying to make you look real bad right now brotha. I can't help but wonder if Cam gave clearance for Jim, and Santana to perform with 50 on the 5 boro tour? I'm just sayin'..

0 comments: